1 1/2 cups warm water
3 tablespoons The Ancient Olive's Rosemary Olive Oil (plus additional 1/4 cup for drizzling)
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
3 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 tablespoon instant yeast
1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top(optional)
1) Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan, and drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil in the bottom.
2) Combine all of the ingredients, and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
3) Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes, till it's become puffy.
4) While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
6) Distribute sliced shallots and chopped rosemary evenly over the surface of the dough.
6) Drizzle dough with 1/4 cup Cerasuola extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
7) Bake the bread till it's golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.