• 1 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
• 16 ounces asparagus, woody bottoms trimmed
• 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
• 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
• 3 Tbsps chopped fresh dill
• 1 tbsp Red Barrel Aged Wine Vinegar
• 1 clove garlic
• 1/4 tsp dried oregano
• 1/4 tsp dried thyme
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the Garlic Olive Oil. Once the surface begins to shimmer, introduce the asparagus. Sauté for 6 to 7 minutes, until bright green and fork-tender yet still crisp, stirring often.
2. Meanwhile, toss all the remaining ingredients into your food processor and pulse to combine. Pause to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary, chopping the mixture into a coarse tapenade, with plenty of chunky bits remaining.
3. Transfer the cooked asparagus to a serving platter and top with the olive mixture. Enjoy!