6 oz. zucchini sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
1 lb. lean ground beef (or turkey)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbs Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
1/2 c. Chopped Vidalia onion
455 Original Sauce (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Chop zucchini into 1/2 inch round slices.
3. Toss in bag with 2 Tbs. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
4. Layer on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 8 min (or air fry for 3-4 min).
6. Mix ground beef (or turkey) with onion, egg & salt & pepper. roll beef into 3 inch portions and grill until cooked through.
7. For each slider take a portion and divide in between 2 slices of Zucchini, add cheese on top.
8. After filling Zucchini put back in oven (or air fryer) for 2 min to melt cheese.
9. Add your 455 Sauce & enjoy! 😃BB